1. The developer has created a junction object. What is the significance of the first master-detail (primary) relationship?
2. An organization has created an application, manage new hires and job positions. A custom object has been created to manage all the job positions. Using an approval process they have configured the application to have the first step of the process require approvals from three approvers for an approval step. (Choose 2 answers).
3. Upon final rejection of a record that has been through an approval process, which action is not allowed?
4. An organization wants to leverage a custom objects to track bugs. The organization wants the ability to related bugs to parent bugs in a parent-child relationship. What type of relationship should be used?
5. An organization wants to leverage the import wizards to import different types of data. What type of data cannot be imported through the wizard?
6. An organization has two custom objects to track job positions and salaries for those positions. Everyone in the organization should be able to view the position however, only select users can view the salary records. What steps should a developer take to ensure the requirement is fulfilled?
7. A developer has created a custom field marked as an external id on an object. If two records in the object have the same external id, and an upsert action occurred for that same external id. What would happen?
8. Universal Containers tracks Candidates as a custom object in a recruiting application. On a candidate record, the city entered in the City field must be in the state selected in the State field. How would a developer meet this requirement using declarative (point and click) means?
9. A developer has created an approval process. What would require that a formula entry criterion be used versus standard criteria?
10. Which items most closely relate to the view layer of the Model View Controller paradigm? (Choose 3 answers).
11. In which Salesforce instances would there be identical record IDs?
12. A developer has created a time-based workflow that escalates a Lead record 14 days after it has been created if no updates have occurred. What is the best way for the developer to test that the new time based workflow rule is functioning? (Choose 2 answers).
13. A manager in an organization wants to share specific fields of data to his subordinates that only he has access to. What is the best way to share specific fields of data? (Choose 2 answers).
14. Under what circumstances would the sharing button to be enabled on a detail view for a record?
15. When creating sharing rule what entities can data be shared to. (Choose 3 answers).
16. If a parent object has a lookup relationship defined with a child object, what happens to the child
records when you delete a record from the parent?
17. How can a developer get a Custom Object added to the quick create list?
18. Select the features that are available through custom report types. (Choose 3 answers).
19. Using a formula field, how would a developer calculate the number of days since a record has been created? The CreateDate field is a DateTime type field.
20. Salesforce has notified that they have enabled the ability to update audit fields for your organization. When inserting a record which field you set?
21. A developer needs to create a trending report. What use to get the historical data?
22. Using the force.com platform declarative model to build an application, which of the following do not have to do? (Choose 3 answers).
23. When you create a custom tab for a custom object, what are the features that are available by default.
(Choose 2 answers).
24. What are the different custom tabs that you can create? (Choose 3 answers).
25. Which is a required step for creating a many-to-many relationship? (Choose 2 answers)
26. What is the maximum number of master detail relationships that can be created on custom object?
27. Permissions not applicable for profiles. (Choose 3 answers)
28. Organization wide defaults are: (Choose 3 answers).
29. Field level security overrides any less restrictive field access settings in the page layouts and search layouts. True/False.
30. What is true about Role Hierarchy? Select all correct choices.
31. Manual sharing can be granted by? Select all correct choices.
32. What are the rule criteria of Time dependent workflows? Select all that apply.
33. Custom tabs have properties such as select all that are true.
34. What statement is true for encrypted custom fields? (Choose 3 answers)
35. What is supported by force.com Data Loader? (Choose 3 answers)
36. Who can change the owner of a record? (Choose 3 answers)
37. A developer is loading data, in CSV format, into a custom application from a legacy system. The developer would like to load users into the user object and positions and job applications owned by named users into related custom objects. Which obstacle will the developer encounter when using the import wizard?
38. Which aspect of an application is addressed in the business logic layer? (Choose 2 answers)
39. Positions and Job Applications are custom objects in a recruiting application. There is a lookup relationship on Job Applications to Positions. A developer wants to see a list of the top ten positions with the greatest number of related Job Applications. Which dashboard component should the developer choose?
40. Which statement is true regarding a Force.com domain name? (Choose 3 answers)
41. In a recruiting application all users should be able to see and edit the candidate records, but interviewers should NOT be able to modify the address of a candidate and should NOT be able to see the birth date of a candidate. How would a developer meet this requirement?
42. A custom object has an organization-wide default setting of Private with Grant Access Using Hierarchies turned off. Which users can select the Sharing button on records for that object?
43. Which application building block is provided by the Force.com platform? (Choose 3 answers)
44. Which capability does building an application on the Force.com platform provide? (Choose 3 answers)
45. Which scenario required Apex to automate the real-time business logic?
46. A developer attempts to load data into the sandbox environment using the Data Loader GUI. The data load fails due to authentication issues. What should the developer check to diagnose the problem?
(Choose 2 answers)
47. Users X and Y need to see the same Candidate record. For security reasons User Y should NOT be able to view and report on the Email Address field on the record. How would a developer meet this requirement?
48. All users of a recruiting application should be able to edit all positions, except the User X. User X should be able to see, but NOT edit all positions. How can a developer meet this requirement?
49. Which API can be used to create the data model?
50. In a recruiting application, a custom Job Application object has a lookup relationship to a custom Candidate object. The Candidate object stores personal information, including name and email, about an individual applying for a job. The recruiting organization would like to see the candidate’s name and email address on each related job application record as well. How can a developer meet this requirement?
51. Which relationship type should be used to capture a user’s manager on each user record in the application?
52. A developer is building a custom application using the declarative framework. The developer would like to customize the application user interface. Which customization is available on the page layout?
53. Universal Containers uses a recruiting application with custom objects to track positions and related interviewers. When a hiring manager creates a new position record, interviewer records for each individual on the interview team also need to be created. Currently this process requires a user to create the position, save it, scroll to the interviewer related list, and then create multiple interviewer records. How would a developer streamline this process?
54. Universal Containers tracks Positions in a custom object as part of a recruiting application. Now positions must be approved before they can be filled. Only recruiting managers can submit new positions for approval. How would a developer meet this requirement?
55. In a custom recruiting application, Positions and Candidates are stored in separate custom objects. When looking at the details of a position record, a hiring manager needs to see a list of recommended candidates instead of all candidates based on matching job skills. How could a developer meet this requirement?
56. Which action is NOT necessary when using the declarative capabilities of the Force.com platform to build custom applications? (Choose 3 answers)
57. Which element is included in the Security model for Force.com Sites?
58. A group of executives has requested a convenient way to see daily metrics without having to log into Salesforce. How would a developer accomplish this?
59. A developer wants to build an application on the Force.com platform. The data model, the business logic and the report and dashboard requirements have been considered. The user access requirements have not been considered. What is the implication of building the application given the available information? (Choose 2 answers)
60. Universal Containers would like to enforce a new policy for job offers. Any job offer with a salary greater than $50,000 is approved by the hiring manager. Any job offer with a salary greater than $100,000 is approved first by the hiring manager, then by the hiring manager’s manager. After these approvals, all offers must finally be approved by the VP of HR. How would a developer meet this requirement?